Terms and Conditions
This terms and conditions shall regulate the relationship between Madibana SA(Pty)Ltd (Provider) and visitors (Users) to the company’s website at www.madibamadibana.com.By accessing and using the website, the users agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions set out in this legal notice. If the user does not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions, the user should not access, display, use, download, and/or otherwise copy or distribute contents obtained at the website. The information contained in this website is proprietary to Madibana SA(Pty)Ltd.No part of this information may be reproduced or disseminated by any means without any prior written permission of Madibana SA(Pty)Ltd.
The provider grants the user, subject to the further terms of this terms and conditions, a non-exclusive, no-transferable, limited and revocable license to access, display, use , download and otherwise copy the current and future content for personal, non-commercial and for information purposes only. Madibana SA(Pty)Ltd does not warrant that its web pages will be uninterrupted or will be error free. We reserve the right to charge, modify, amend, add to or remove portions or whole parts of these terms and conditions from time to time. The user may not frame or use framing technologies to enclose the provider website or the content nor any part thereof without the express written consent of Madibana SA(Pty)Ltd. You may not use material containing viruses or any other destructive materials or data, or code which is able to corrupt, interfere with or jeopardize the operation or content of a computer system or hardware or software of Madibana SA(Pty)Ltd.
Illegal and Offensive Conduct.
The user agrees to conform to generally accepted internet etiquette (netiquette) which shall include but not be limited to the following guidelines:
- Not to engage in any abuse of email or spamming including the posting or cross posting of unsolicited articles with the same message (or substantially the same message) to an unacceptably high number of email and news group recipients where such messages are not specifically solicited.
- Not to post or transmit any messages, data, images or programs which violates the intellectual property rights of Madibana SA (Pty) Ltd.
- Not to post or transmit any messages, data, images or programs which are defamatory, or violates any other personality rights or carries a criminal sanction.
- Not to post or transmit any messages, data, images or programs which are illegal, offensive, threatening, abusive, harassing, harmful or hateful data, images or programs.
- Not to post or transmit any file which contains viruses or any other destructive features, regardless of whether or not the user intends damage.
- Not to gather email addresses and/or names for commercial, political, charity or like purposes.
- Not to violate the privacy of any person, which shall include but not limited to, hacking. “in the event that the user should engage in any one or more of the above practices, which shall be determined in the provider’s reasonable discretion then the provider shall be entitled to terminate, without notice, the users access to the network.”
Our team of global logistics experts and freight forwarders work very closely with the leading shipping companies and air carriers to provide you with
12 Winnipeg Avenue,
+27 11 892 0272