WAREHOUSING & DISTRIBUTION
Powered with cutting-edge technology, Madibana SA(Pty)Ltd ensures that your storage requirements and inventory management needs, are met whilst providing real-time visibility at all levels to help you control your stock levels, streamline purchases and improve your order cycle time. Supply Chain Management (SCM) is at the heart of your organization’s operational efficiency. Our SCM teams are the experts at maximizing the efficient flow of your products from manufacturing to retailers and consumers.
Our customized solutions help clients reduce inventory costs, increasing transaction speed and improve sales by implementing the customer’s requirements more efficiently. Distribution is the key element in the total supply chain today. Packaged with personal attention to details and understanding clients’ business operations, Madibana SA(Pty)Ltd offers a comprehensive network for rapid collections and deliveries nationally and continentally.
We provide a full-service solution that integrates warehousing and distribution services with flexible transportation management system.We reduce our clients’ overall supply chain costs and allow them to focus on their core business. We also provide an effective national and continental distribution services to increase manufacturer’s profits by reducing the distribution expenses incurred.
Warehousing and Distribution Services include:
- Quality control checks on entry and dispatch of goods/cargo.
- Palletisation strapping, shrink and stretch wrapping.
- Pharmaceutical warehousing and distribution.
- Retail distribution.
- Round (24/7) security.
- Programmed cycle counting and customer driven stock counts.
- Electronic inventory management.
- Bar-coding and Scanning.
- Sorting, stacking, racking, picking and packing.
- In-transit assembly.
- Electronic Data Interchange(EDI) and order processing.
- Surety of safety and privacy.
- Handling of all kinds of goods/cargo with efficiency.
- General and perishable cargo/project cargo.
Successful warehousing and distribution means knowing our inventory inside out;
- Knowing where everything is?
- How much stock you have?
- What condition is the stock in?
- What time to collect and to deliver.